The collective meandering thoughts of Kelly and Benji.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Tis a sad, sad day in the land of Kelly :-(

08 Dec 2005

Have just been informed of the amazing news that Razorlight are playing a 'secret' gig at the 120 capacity Railway Inn in good ol' Winch. Of course, my heart was sent all a flutter by the possiblity of seeing the lovely Johnny Borrell in the flesh for the second time, even daring to think that maybe this time he would actually hear me when I shouted "put your shirt back on, Wanker!" at him. But alas, it is not to be.....I dispatched my elf like minion Benjamina on a mission to ring the Railway for tickets and he discovered that they have sold out!!!!!!! Disaster! Benji is so upset and saddened by the news, that he has refused to do any work tonight. A shocking development, because as we all know, Mr. Poocock is an extremely dedicated student who doesn't let anything come between him and his work. So this news really has had a profound effect on him and shaken him right to his little Gayboy core! I don't know if he will ever recover. He may never do any work ever again.

Personally, I am not much better. I am currently in a state of mourning for what could have been...an evening with the lovely, beautiful Johnny. Will be torture knowing that whilst I am slaving away at the Hut of Pizza, the holy shirtless one will be playing down the road. Oh so close, but yet so far! Tis truly a sad, sad day in the land of Kelly.


Currently listening : Up All Night By Razorlight Release date: 17 May, 2005

No comments: