The collective meandering thoughts of Kelly and Benji.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Things That Make Me Happy/Smile...

22 Mar 2007

Hearing a song that I love on that radio.

Having dinner cooked for me.

Finding that the hot water bottle is still warm, when I wake up at 3am, 4 hours after I filled it up.

Unexpected presents.

Ciaran.

Finding money that I didn't realise I had.

The Mighty Boosh.

Laughing so hard that I can't breath and think I might actually die.

Family Guy.

Finding something that I really wanted, in a sale.

Going on holiday.

'Girl From Mars' by Ash.

Chocolate chip shortbread from the canteen at work. It is lush!

Watching videos we made at uni.

Taking pictures.

Reading a good book.

Seeing my friends.

Lie-ins.

School holidays.

'Can't Stand Me Now' by The Libertines.

Making people laugh.

Northern Irish accents.

Isle of Wight Festival.

Beautiful Dance Whores,

Indie Night at Porters.

Shopping.

'Let's Stick Together' by Roxy Music.

Feeding the ducks.

Snow.

Singing loudly and dancing around the house when I am the only one in.

Christmas films.

Top 100..." list shows.

Getting letters from my friends.

Air conditioning in my room when I am on holiday.

Cocktails.

Looking after Sam.

New Comments/messages/picture comments on myspace.

Wikipedia.

Text messages.

My graduation hoody.

Praise.

Waking up and not having to get out of bed right away.

Winning at Trivial Pursuit.

Anadin.

Pay day.

Winchester.

Having something to look forward to.

Babies.

Wearing flip flops in the summer.

Walking on the grass with bare feet.

Water fights.

Finally finding a photo where I think I look good.

Neck massages.

IMDB.

Moist cake.

Giving people presents.

Buying new vinyl.

Long, hot showers.

Gary Lightbody.

Talking on the phone for hours with Chantal about absolutely nothing.

Having a shimmy with friends to a song that we love.

Seeing The Flaming Lips play live.

The Happy Dance.

Drinking Games.

Cold custard.

Cold rice pudding.

My flat when it is clean and tidy.

BBC 6 Music.

Camping at festivals with my friends.

Reading post secret.

Seeing True Swamp Neglect play live, and feeling all proud of Ciaran.

Hearing my neighbours argue.

Karl Pilkington.

Debating the ''monkey/typewriter' thing with Benji.

Finishing work on a Friday.

Compliments.

Quoting films/songs/tv programmes with friends.

Wetherspoons.

Managing to pot a ball whilst playing pool.

Getting questions right in quiz games.

Memories of West Downs.

BBC2 and Channel 4.

My dogs.

Mucking around in the swimming pool on holiday.

My rock n roll glasses.

My quiff.






Kelly




Currently listening : Standing in the Way of Control By Gossip Release date: 24 January, 2006

No comments: