The collective meandering thoughts of Kelly and Benji.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!

15 Dec 2005


Well, what an eventful couple of days I've had here in the lovely city of Winch! It really has been all go here as usual, but then again that is one of the negative points of living in such a large, bustling, cosmopolitan city such as Winchester. Monday, I had a lecture for half an hour in which the teacher showered us with sweets, then went to the Hut of Pizza for some lunch with my Man Minion Benjamina. Tuesday, had no lecture and spent the day doing nothing. BUT!!! The highlight of the week had to be Tuesday night at Porters!!!!

As usual, it rocked, but was quite gutted when they didn't play any of the songs we requested! Slagbags! And Beckaroo was in top Northern form as she nearly had two arguements with people who dared to look at her in the wrong way. To be honest though, one was a complete minger who chose to diss Becky's request of 'I Believe in a Thing Called Love' by the Darkness, by drawing an arrow and writing 'Gay' next to it. Obviously this infuriated Becky and she retaliated by writing a sign that said 'Twats' on it, and putting it on their seats. Was all very childish, but also very entertaining. The next arguement came with some idiots who dared to sit down next to us, on our sofas!!! Well, can you believe the cheek of 'em?! But Becky and Paul managed to sort them out by repeatedly bumping into the girl and hitting her in the back...again not very mature, but very, very funny. And horribly, that was the last indie night of the year! But already looking forward to the 17th January when we can all experience a bit more hardcore indie lovin' and all will be right with the world again!

Wednesday, i had my final lecture of 2005!!! But alas, it is not the last I will hear of the English Civil War as I have another semester of it next year. But decided to get myself into the Christmas sprit yesterday by doing Christmassy type things with my day. So I watched 'Scrooged', went to a carol service with my bitches and ate a mince pie. So all in all, a productive day, I think you will agree.

Today, I was awoken at 11.30am by Benjamina who was very excited by the fact that he had been asked to join the 'Reloaded' friends list!!! And he then proceeded to rub the fact that i hadn't been asked, in my face. So now may have to think about withdrawing my love for a Tuesday night at Porthouse...but probably won't.

As for the rest of the week, I will be 'burnin' and returnin' to Bournemouth for a couple of nights, mainly to see some band at Alcatraz, 'True Tramp Neglect' or summat like that? Have heard they are alright and can sometimes hold a decent tune when they want to, so I thought I'd give them a try. Then my 'bit on the side' is coming round on Saturday, so that should be fun.
Sunday, is going to be a makeshift Christmas day for us in Winchester as we are having our 'house christmas dinner' and exchanging our presents!!! Hurrah!!! And Ben of the Big variety is coming too as an honourary member of our house and has even bought us a 'house present'! How amazing!!!

See!!! Told you it was a very exciting week. All go here! Definitely not at all boring...
Suppose I should make the most of it though, seeing as though my entire Christmas holiday is going of consist of reading and revising and more reading and other intellectual things...obviously!

Anyway, have a lovely Christmas and New Year kids, and remember to keep it Ghetto.


Kelly



Currently listening : Antics By Interpol Release date: 28 September, 2004

No comments: