The collective meandering thoughts of Kelly and Benji.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Oh deary me...

17 Dec 2005


Well, I am currently ashamed to be British and a TV License owner (well, im not a TV license owner, but i watch TV.....please don't tell....).

Coming in this evening after a delightful day at a wedding of two dear friends of mine, i settle down to watch yet another nail munching hour of X Factor. I generally love the X Factor to simply 'critique' each contestant's performance, as it is my own personal time to hurl abuse/bricks at the telly, and persuade myself that I am better than them all. This is a brilliant way to spend a Saturday evening, I'm sure everyone agrees.....(you'd better agree).

However, THIS evenings showing is different......this evenings show is of course, the GRAND FINALE....!! Excitement builds as i warm up two mince pies and get the kettle on, will Andy (dustman) win? Or Journey South (two homo- i mean two men)? or how about Shayne? my goodness, i was touching cloth wanting to know the result......After the massive build up, making us hold our breaths for what seemed like 40 seconds (was actually only 37 seconds), they declare that the winner is Shayne!

Now, well done Shayne, Manchester boy (what is it with accents?! All i want is a normal Southerner to win who speaks without an accent to win, its not fair!) will now release his single to the ge- .....................oh no......he's releasing a single folks, thats rite.......

By Wednesday this shocking single will be released to the British public to attempt to be Christmas No.1 . And what is worse, they are CHARGING people for the CD! That's right, you have to pay money to get the CD! My goodness, i wouldn't even RECIEVE money to buy that pile of dog faeces, let alone PAY FOR IT!!!!!

Here is my plea, don't let yourself be scammed into thinking that this is a great guy who is really genuine, and has a brilliant voice and wants to be himself.. He is a marketted fiend. Oh dear, he has basically sold his soul to Satan himself (Simon Cowell). So, no don't buy 'eat my goal' or 'eat my face', or 'eat my poo' or 'my song is poo'....... (i can't remember it's title, something like that). instead, buy the JCB song by Nizlopi, whether you love it or hate it, out of all the songs going for Christmas No.1, it is clearly the best.

THIS COUNTRY NEEDS YOU....DON'T LET SHAYNE GET CHRISTMAS NUMBER ONE........OR THAT 'WESTLIFE' SONG (whoever they are)

Have a good Christmas anyway!



Benji

No comments: