The collective meandering thoughts of Kelly and Benji.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Easter Holidays and Dissertations...

18 Apr 2006
Four weeks off of Uni, and what have I done with them? Nothing.

My Easter break has been a blur of face painting, balloon modelling and writing my dissertation. I managed to write 4,000 in two days, whilst surounded by screaming children, which is rather impressive, seeing as though it took me a year to actually start it and write a 2,000 word introduction.

So! Now I'm just over half way through, and I'm stuck, which could be a bit of a problem, as I have 4,000 more words to go. But hopefully it'll all work itself out in the end....

And that's about it! Haven't really done much else with my time, which is rather sad. But it does mean that I should have quite a bit of money to keep me going through the 'D Day' celebrations on the 2nd May when we give in our dissertations. Oh, how I look forward to it! I'm tired of exams, and essays and seminars with retards. But most of all, I'm tired of being poor.

In other 'news', I celebrated the 1st anniversary of my 21st birthday, which was rather nice.

But even more exciting is the fact that I am now the proud owner of a Vince Noir-esque hat!!! Its is truly beautiful. I spotted it in Monsoon and couldn't stop thinking about it! That really is rather shallow of me, but hey, it is a lovely hat. It has shells on it and ev'ryfink! And Ben says that he is going to buy a hat too and we can wear our beautiful hats together at Isle Of Wight! Oh, how lovely it will be. Sexy hats galore! Roll on 8th June!



Kelly


Currently listening : Eyes Open By Snow Patrol Release date: 09 May, 2006

No comments: