The collective meandering thoughts of Kelly and Benji.

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Soundtrack of my Life....


So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool...because you're not.
7. Have a go and post your results as a comment beloew....

It works spookily well on some, but not so much on others. Good way to waste a bit of time though....


Opening Credits:
'What The World is Waiting For' - The Stone Roses
"I think it's time that you found what the world is waiting for..."


Waking Up:
'Pounding' - Doves
"Seize the time cos it's now or never baby"


First Day At School:
'Won't You Come Around' - Polytechnic
"If you're about, we'll dance in the middle of the afternoon"


Falling In Love:
'All I Want Is You' - U2
"All the promises we make from the cradle to the grave when all I want is you"


Fight Song:
'Take Me Out' - Franz Ferdinand
"I know I won't be leaving here with you"


Breaking Up:
'Hurt' - Johnny Cash
"Everyone I know goes away in the end"


Prom:
'I Was Born To Be A Dancer' - Kaiser Chiefs
"Do you know the real answer? I was born to be a dancer"


Life:
'We Have All The Time In The World' - My Bloody Valentine
"We have all the time in the world, just for love, nothing more, nothing less, only love"


Mental Breakdown:
'Actually It's Darkness' - Idlewild
"Actually it's darkness, I don't know what I'm scared of"


Wedding Day:
'Don't Falter' - Mint Royale
"Strange, I saw ya, I sorta knew it was forever. Please stay with me and never miss a chance to kiss me"


Birth of First Child:
'Perfect Day' - Lou Reed
"Oh it's such a perfect day, I'm glad I spent it with you"


Divorce:
'What Difference Does It Make?' - The Smiths
"For we have been through hell and high tide
I think I can rely on you ...
And yet you start to recoil
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
But still I'd leap in front of a flying bullet for you"


Funeral:
'Novocaine for the Soul' - The Eels
"Life is hard and so am I. You better give me something so I don't die..."


Losing Virginity:
'Can You Feel It?' - The Jacksons
I think the title says it all really....


Driving:
'Fix Up, Look Sharp' - Dizee Rascal
?!


Flashback:
'One to Another' - The Charlatans
"Tomorrows gonna be too easy and todays gonna be too near"


Getting Back Together:
'You're All I Have' - Snow Patrol
"I've gotta see you one last night, before the lions take their share, leave us in pieces scattered everywhere"


Final Battle:
'Rocks' - Primal Scream
"Ain't no use in praying, that's the way it's staying baby"


Death Scene:
'No One Knows' - QOTSA
"I drift along the ocean, dead life boats in the sun, and come undone"


Credits:
'An End Has A Start' - The Editors
"Some things should be simple, even an end has a start"


Sequel Teaser:
'Just Like Honey' - Jesus and Mary Chain
"Listen to the girl as she takes on half the world, moving up and so alive..."





Kelly

No comments: