The collective meandering thoughts of Kelly and Benji.

Friday 11 April 2008

GMTV-tastic

Firstly, I've had some interesting comments on last week's video with the puppets. Some people have found it hilarious (phew, thank goodness), some don't quite get it, and I've even had a creepy stocking-fetish guy message me asking me to make more with stockings and pantyhose instead of socks (I'm not even joking!). I watched one of his videos and felt physically sick so have a gander, completely eerie and freaky, but slightly amusing, worth a watch!

If you want to have a look at "freaky-man-stocking-video", Click here:

Moving swiftly on! Numerous times I have been told this week that I should enter the 'Sofa Factor' competition on GMTV. Now, this is a competition where you can be a GMTV presenter! OoOoO! My thinking is that this is rock 'n' roll, this is cool, this is likely to be well paid, therefore I thought, 'Why Not!!!'. So this morning I find myself filming myself on my own in my living room. I find it slightly worrying that now, two weeks in a row, I've wasted some time making stupid videos... I feel like I'm destined to do it, so I'm not going to stop until I truly run out of friends or money (whatever happens first...probably friends).

It had to be a 15 second clip of presenting in GMTV style. I'd like to say it's GMTV-tastic, so it is: politcally correct; middle of the road and boring but 'trying-to-be-funny' kind of style. Anyway, incase I don't win and you don't see me on GMTV as the next Ben Shepherd, here's my entry!



Benji

No comments: