The collective meandering thoughts of Kelly and Benji.

Friday 29 February 2008

Apologies..

My apologies, it's almost been two weeks since we graced Winchester streets with our faces, but we have not updated the world with our antics in that time... so I'm sorry!

Anyway, our Saturday afternoon in Winchester was spent fundamentally in pubs, one to another, sitting around chatting, eating delightful plates of mixed grills and chips, basically exactly what we used to do when we were students...oh how I miss those days... when your main worry was either "shall I go to the garage to pick up a bottle of Frijj milkshake?" or "I can't believe I had 3 Damien Duff stickers in my football sticker pack this week, what a rip off".

Now I sit and write out job application answers... grrr... I'll get a radio job soon don't worry, then Kelly and I can take on the broadcasting world with a show that will make Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington seem like boring old farts... But they're not though, they are amazing (love you Karl!)


Right, so Winchester was great, I'm heading to Bournemouth this Saturday for Kelly and I to gel our two comedy minds to make a piece of sit-com art! So look forward to that! I'll get the Scottish one to add some photos from Winchester, I've got one of me from the morning, my delightful girlfriend decided to capture some of the grease from my hair....mmmmm...

Cheers for now
Benji

No comments: